Life Coaching: Allison’s Inspiring Tale of Personal and Professional Transition
Ever felt like you’re on a path that doesn’t quite feel right? Allison, our guest for this episode, knows that feeling. With a riveting journey from the dot com boom to hosting TV shows, onto becoming a life and career coach, she’s had her fair share of twists and turns. Allison’s journey is a testament to taking the road less traveled and finding your true calling. If you’re grappling with your life’s direction or pondering a drastic pivot, this episode has got you covered!
- Rockville Centre, NY – going to the mall in ‘ill-fitting’ clothes
- San Francisco Dot Com Times in the 90’s
- Food Network and Martha Stewart
- Working with clients in their 20s with so much instruction coming at them
- How Allison works with clients at different stages in their life
- Values-Driven Life Goals
- Woo Woo discussion alert
- Rachel’s experience with life coaching with Allison – the podcast and voiceover!
- How to work with Allison https://allisontask.com/about/intro/
Rachel’s Voiceover Coach Shelly Shenoy! https://www.shellyshenoy.com/
Tune into this episode and let Allison’s story inspire you to explore new possibilities, take risks, and live your life on your terms.